Samsung Galaxy J8 J800F Battery temperature too low-high Problem Solution
Samsung Galaxy J8 J800F Battery temperature too low-high Problem is not only for this perticular device but also for other devices too. It can be caused if the Device is dropped in the water. It is a common problem in case of water damage. Below is the Troubleshoot for this problem with images.
- It shows Charging paused: Battery temperature too low while charging.
- It shows Charging paused: Battery temperature too high while charging. (Its the opposite but with the same result as above problem)
- Screen turned Green for the first time after Switch ON, then Becomes Black.
- First of all Clean the Charging Port with Alcohol or Liquid Cleaner.
- If nothing happens Then Disassembly Samsung Galaxy J8 J800F for inside solutions.
- Clean the Devices Motherboard with Alcohol or Liquid Cleaner. Remove charging port.
- Clean the charging port deeply and reattach it with motherboard and check.
- If nothing happens, then this time will have to replace the charging port with a new one.
- Clean Battery Connectors golden pins.
- Check it for the last time with a Original Charger from Samsung.
If you have further Questions please leave a comment below in the comment box. I am always here to help my visitors. Besides, Every solution you get here is Safe and tested with our Engineers. But If something bad happened during this procedure then we are not responsible.