Samsung E1205T Simcard Problem :
You already know that Mobile Phone is the greatest communication system nowadays. We need it in order to communicate with others from a long distance. We get signal through SIM CARD. But sometimes, Mobile phone also gives us problem about not getting signal or network error. It usually happens, when we use a faulty SIM CARD or with a problem of hardware and software. Generally, The No SIM card error occurs when SIM card is not inserted properly into your phone. This is the #1 reason for the error to be occurred but it is not the only reason It can also be the problem with your hardware and software. Because, There is a chance that the SIM card is inserted properly but your device is not getting it because of a software corruption. Whatever the case is, I am going to show you all possible steps to give Samsung E1205T Simcard Problem solution unwanted problem below.
The symptoms of SIM CARD problem in Samsung E1205T (including anyother android phone):
1. Even after inserting SIM CARD, Phone can show you a message saying “Insert Sim card”
2. The mobile phone will go into Airplane mode after inserting Sim Card.
3. After inserting Sim, it works for few minutes then it stops working again.
4. Sometimes, There is a message saying “Invalid SIM” or “No Sim Card.”.
The Reasons Behind the Unwanted Signal not getting problem:
1. It might be due to dust on SIM Jacket contacts (Golden Polimar).
2. Faulty Capacitors can also cause this problem. If any of them is faulty then it can affect your overall SIM card function.
3. A Corrupted sim card IC can also cause this problem.
Samsung E1205T Sim Card solution :
1. Firstly, Clean SIM jacket contacts and check if the result is positive.
2. Then, Test all the capacitors of phone using multimeter, if you find any of them guilty, Replace it.
3. Check all track ways carefully from sim card connector using multimeter. If you find any faulty track ways, make a jumper.
4. In the troubleshooting insert Sim card problem you may first check and trace the SIM card pin connector connection such as the SIM card supply voltage and ground pin. IF these line paths were both okay,
Identifying voltage problems in sim Slot:
1.Check the lines (marked in the Image above) for voltage. Make sure they all are producing voltage.
2.If one of the lines are faulty and not producing voltage, then make a jumper.
3.If they all are providing enough voltage then all are okay, try inserting sim on it.
If you have any further Questions, please let us know by commenting below. We’ll be glad to help.
Note: Every hardware and software related solution are posted after being tested by our engineers. But Yet, We do not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your cell phones. Use our solution at your own risk.